Anti-stick coating for process optimisation.
Compared to other anti-stick coatings doesn't need to be reapplied over time. The very good anti-stick effect will give several benefits during production:
- Drastically reduced electrostatic charge build up
- No need for plate cleaning even after numerous lamination cycles
- Easy foil separation from lamination plate
- Improved scratch resistance (hardness: 400 HV)
Wear resistant DLC coating for long plate lifetime.
Compared to other coatings doesn't need to be reapplied over time. In addition to the very high scratch resistance are appreciable following properties:
- Very high scratch resistance (> 1.200 HV)
- Prolonged life time
- Anti-stick effect
- Reduced foil residues on plate surface
- Reduced electrostatic build up